Senior Sales Account Executive
Full-time | Boston, MA
Flexxbotics is building a new class of manufacturing software and hardware that will transform how engineers and production workers interact with and integrate industrial collaborative robots and hardware to perform their jobs. Our team is tasked with developing and delivering a flexible and customizable software and hardware solution that connects to industrial robots, sensors, machines, and controls, while providing the infrastructure for factory wide data monitoring and process control capabilities.
We are looking for someone with automation and manufacturing experience to assist with the selling of complex scientific and technological products or services alongside the founders. The Sales Engineer’s responsibilities include maintaining extensive knowledge of the products’ parts, functions, and processes and assisting to close sales where technical expertise may be required to fit the clients’ needs.
To be successful as a sales engineer, you should possess an in-depth knowledge of our company’s technical products and services and you should be able to relate this knowledge in a way that is understandable to non-technical customers. You should be driven to achieve your sales goals and should have excellent sales and customer service skills.
- Preparing and developing technical presentations to explain our company’s products or services to customers.
- Discussing equipment needs and system requirements with customers and engineers.
- Collaborating with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
- Following up after initial contact, securing and renewing orders, negotiating prices, completing sales, and arranging deliveries.
- First line of defense troubleshooting with customers who have problems with installed products and recommending improved or upgraded materials and machinery.
- Soliciting and logging client feedback and evaluating the data to create new sales and marketing strategies to target customers.
- Identifying areas for improvement and communicating these issues as well as possible solutions to the development team.
- Setting and achieving sales goals and quotas.
- Training other members of the sales team on the technical aspects of the company’s products and services.
- Actively participate in the customer discovery process
- Participate in assisting of branding and corporate identity initiatives
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 5+ years experience in sales or equivalent role.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- Experience in sales and the technology field.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills.
- The ability to relate technical information to non-technical customers.
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills.
- Good leadership and team working skills.
- Willingness to continue your sales and engineering education.
- Experience with robotics
- Experience with enterprise software for manufacturing, product, or equivalent.
- Full-Time role.
- Combination of cash and equity compensation.
Apply Here!Complete the form below to apply and we will get back to you shortly!
1 (877) 456 1576
12 Channel St, Boston, MA 02110