Full-time | Boston, MA
Flexxbotics is building a new class of manufacturing software that will transform how production workers and engineers interact with industrial collaborative robots and hardware to perform their jobs. Our engineering team is tasked with developing a flexible and customizable front end interface that connects to industrial robots, sensors, machines, and controls, while providing the infrastructure for factory wide data monitoring and process control capabilities. You will be an early member of the application engineering team looking to support current product offering and help innovate on existing and new products.
- Providing clients with onsite integration support.
- Providing clients with onsite and remote technical support.
- Performing onsite diagnostic tests and debugging procedures
- Generating ideas for product innovation based on customer feedback
- Documenting integration processes and procedures
- Keeping up with advancements in application engineering and new technologies.
- Assist with the creation of in-house integration tools and continuous integration infrastructure.
- Operate outside your area of direct expertise to solve hard problems with the rest of our cross-disciplinary team
- Bachelor’s degree in Robotics, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering or Engineering equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in support or applications role
- A strong technical background and / or understanding of software and electronics.
- Willingness to travel and perform technical integrations at customer sites.
- Ability to effectively communicate on technical challenges with customers
- Ability to invent novel solutions to challenging technical problems.
- Experience with robotics and CNC’s.
- Commercial experience
- Full-Time role.
- Combination of cash and equity compensation.
Complete the form below to apply and we will get back to you shortly!
1 (877) 456 1576
12 Channel St, Boston, MA 02110