Demand Generation Manager
Full-time | Boston, MA (Remote considered)
Flexxbotics is building a new class of manufacturing software and hardware that will transform how engineers and production workers interact with and integrate industrial collaborative robots and hardware to perform their jobs. Our team is tasked with developing and delivering a flexible and customizable software and hardware solution that connects to industrial robots, sensors, machines, and controls, while providing the infrastructure for factory wide data monitoring and process control capabilities.
We are seeking a dynamic Demand Generation Manager to drive our brand’s growth strategies for demand and lead generation, playing a pivotal role in building it from the ground up. In this role, you will be responsible for optimizing brand visibility through LinkedIn distribution strategies, creating digital marketing campaigns, executing marketing automation initiatives, and managing the lead qualification processes. Additionally, you will oversee and manage our tradeshows, events, webinars, videos, and digital media. If you have a knack for engaging with and reaching out to our target audience with compelling, innovative strategies, we want to hear from you.
To be successful in our Demand Generation Manager role, you should have successful experience in creating and executing digital marketing campaigns, running tradeshows or events, along with experience creating high-quality video content.
- Create and execute our digital marketing campaigns, building them from the ground up.
- Manage LinkedIn distribution strategies, monitor the performance of our content, and make adjustments as needed to optimize brand visibility.
- Manage and update company digital media platforms to boost online presence.
- Execute marketing automation strategies for lead generation and brand awareness.
- Help manage and optimize automation for our CRM (Hubspot).
- Set up and execute lead nurturing strategies and lead qualification processes.
- Analyze conversion data to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Lead all aspects of our tradeshows, events, webinars, and digital content.
- Coordinate with vendors, customers, partners, exhibitors, videographers, copywriters, influencers, and other stakeholders during events.
- Analyze event performance and prepare detailed reports.
- Assist in the creation and distribution of promotional materials.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure consistent messaging and design across platforms, material, and partner channels.
- Keep up to date with LinkedIn’s policies, algorithms, and best practices.
- Travel 20-30% of the time for events and tradeshows.
- 3-4 years of relevant experience in demand generation and/or digital media marketing with a systems-level approach.
- Strong knowledge and experience with LinkedIn marketing, including distribution strategies.
- Proficiency in managing tradeshows and events.
- Experience with video content creation and direction.
- Familiarity with marketing automation and CRM tools (preference for HubSpot).
- Experience with lead qualification and nurturing.
- Excellent planning and project management skills.
- Ability to execute marketing initiatives effectively.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated, creative, and results-driven.
- Experience with robotics
- Experience with enterprise software for manufacturing, product, or equivalent.
- Experience with Hubspot
- Experience with Marketing Automation Tools
- Full-Time role.
- Combination of cash and equity compensation.
While we have a preference for candidates located in Boston, remote candidates will also be considered.
Complete the form below to apply and we will get back to you shortly!
1 (877) 456 1576
12 Channel St, Boston, MA 02110