Product Applications Engineer
Full-time | Boston, MA
Flexxbotics is building a new class of manufacturing software and hardware that will transform how engineers and production workers interact with and integrate industrial collaborative robots and hardware to perform their jobs. Our team is tasked with developing and delivering a flexible and customizable software and hardware solution that connects to industrial robots, sensors, machines, and controls, while providing the infrastructure for factory wide data monitoring and process control capabilities. You will be an early member of the product and application teams looking to ensure customer success with our products while providing an active feedback loop for new product features and improvements.
We’re looking for a commercial/technical professional with a deep understanding of the technical needs of our customer base. This is a multidisciplinary role that requires the ability to participate in the day to day hands on integration and interfacing of customers while also being willing to contribute to continuous product improvements.
- Actively participate in the customer discovery and sales process.
- Assist with on-site integrations and “scale-to-production” strategy with clients.
- Create content on integrations to improve customer experience and enable DIY.
- Identify and suggest solutions for product design and useability improvements.
- Actively contribute to feature list backlog
- Effectively communicate customer needs and feedback to our engineering team.
- Operate outside your area of direct expertise to solve hard problems with the rest of our cross-disciplinary team.
- 2+ years of experience in application engineering or field service engineering in the industrial manufacturing industry.
- A strong technical background and / or understanding of software and electronics.
- Willingness to travel and perform technical integrations at customer sites.
- An eye for design and useability.
- Ability to effectively communicate on technical challenges with customers.
- Experience with robotics or other types of sensors and hardware.
- Experience with enterprise software for manufacturing, product, or equivalent.
- Full-Time role.
- Combination of cash and equity compensation.
Complete the form below to apply and we will get back to you shortly!
12 Channel St, Boston, MA 02110