By Flexxbotics: 6/16/2023
What makes for a successful
In this partner insights video, Anthony Gillespie, Territory Sales Manager at Schunk covers CNC automation and how automating can overcome the most common machine tending challenges.
Schunk is the international technology leader in toolholding and workholding, gripping technology and automation technology. It has its roots at its headquarters in Lauffen/Neckar. The company was founded here in 1945 by Friedrich Schunk as a mechanical workshop. Under the management of his son Heinz-Dieter Schunk, Schunk evolved into a global player and the world’s leading technology supplier for robots and production systems.
This interview covers:
- What industries do you see the most for machine tending?
- What challenges are your customers looking to overcome?
- How does CNC automation help them overcome these challenges?
- What makes for a successful automation project?
- What are the benefits your customers are seeing since automating their CNC machines?
Learn about FlexxTend™ – The complete automated machine tending solution here. https://flexxbotics.com/flexx-tend/